We all know the dangers of smoking but it is not easy for most of the smokers to come out of this addiction. If any of you have been smoking for over 5 years then there is a fair chance that you might be experiencing persistent cough that just doesn’t seem to go. Some of the chain smokers even develop bronchitis after a prolonged cigarette addiction. The ultimate solution to all your problems is to quit smoking however it is easy said than done.
Risks of Continuous Smoking
- Your lungs are layered with tar
- Blockage in lungs
- Incessant chest pain
- Balance in cells is disrupted
- Development of carcinogenic cells that can later lead to cancer (throat, lung or mouth cancer)
How to cleanse your lungs?
In order to get rid of the problems mentioned above one needs to take immediate steps to remove the tar accumulated in the lungs. So, here we present to you a 3 ingredient elixir to clean your lungs naturally.
- Onion: This ingredient fights several respiratory issues and prevents the risk of cancer.
- Ginger: Ginger aids in getting rid of that extra mucus that has been accumulated near your lungs. Since ancient times, people have acknowledged the health benefits of ginger and for the smokers, Gingers works best to eliminate the toxins that might in turn hamper the lungs.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is definitely one of the healthiest spices that are endowed with innumerable health benefits. This spice contains vitamins, minerals and the omega 3 fatty acids. Due to these properties, it is helpful in preventing cancer, bacteria and viruses.
What do you need for the elixir?
- 1 kg onion
- 1 peeled ginger root
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams honey
Recipe to prepare elixir
- Mix honey with water and bring the solution to boil
- Add onion and ginger root to the boiling solution
- Mix turmeric after the solution is well boiled
- Keep the flame low and let it cook till the solution remains half
- Turn off the flame and transfer the solution in a jar to let it cool for sometime
- store it in a refrigerator to cool.