Yoga has been an amazing medicine for several health problems since time immortal; eventually attaining its prominence worldwide. If it is managed in a proper manner it gives several health benefits solving almost all the sicknesses and also contributes in crafting a sleek and svelte body. The yoga exercise regime is one of a kind, combinations of postures targeting a specific muscle of your body; strengthens it internally; most importantly, yoga beings about peace into your mind and balance the metabolism of body. Further healing power is responsible for releasing stress and rejuvenating your senses to a divine vitality in the process.
Today, we have come up with a few yoga poses that will endow you with strong feet, a must for women as they are more prone to osteoporosis. It will sculpt your legs and empower their muscle power for keep you one step ahead in life, always.
One of the simplest yet efficient yoga asanas, Tadasana or mountain pose has innumerable health benefits; one of them is promoting foot strength.
- Straighten your knees and keep your sole flat on the earth in upright position.
- Change over your feet closer to each other; your heels should be separated.
- Relax your arms and hold them by the sides and gaze ahead.
pose is beneficial for people who have problems in the feet
- Hold open your feet shoulder width.
- Now clean up your right leg and flex your hip down to the side.
- You should grip your left arm with your left shin.
- Immediately lift your other arm straight upwards.
- Bend your head and look towards the raised arm.
The pose of a warrior helps improve flexibility and durability in calf region. Made after the legendary warrior Virbhadra, this asana is especially efficacious for the foundations.
- Place your right foot in front and bend the knee.
- Flex your left foot at a 90 degree angle to the right leg.
- Immediately lift your arms and bring them parallel to the base.
- Your palms should face the ground.
The Kapotasana is a complete body workout. It helps improve strength in your branches and your upper body. It is particularly beneficial for people who suffer from foot problems.
- Kneel down on the ground and hold your spine square.
- Stretch your right leg out behind you.
- Keep expanding your good leg until your left knee and foot are adjacent to the right hip.
- Recall that your toes should remain designated.
- Tilt forward and breathe in deep.
- Force your chest outwards.
Ustrasana has many benefits, from relieving congestion to strengthening your back and improving knee mobility, this place does it all.
- Kneel down on yoga matt or the story.
- Your arms should remain at the position.
- Start bending your body backwards.
- Continue bending until you feel a stretch in your spinal column.
- Strain and apply onto your heels with your hands.
- If taking the heel is also unmanageable, consider holding your hands on your hips.
- Don’t jerk back to starting posture, as you may end up injuring your back.