Fruits are a natural source of energy. They not only immune our body from various diseases but also provide a number of vitamins and nutrients to our body. Their daily intake has been recommended by a number of health experts and doctors across the globe. Not only fruits, but extracts of fruits are also known to have innumerable benefits to our health. Like many other juices and fruit extracts, apple cider vinegar is one of the best health drinks. It is not only a natural vinegar form but is known to treat a number of health problems. Following are few of the ways, in which apple cider vinegar benefits our health:
- It is a natural vinegar which is highly acetic in nature and it is believed to be a great antioxidant.
- Traditionally, over the ages, vinegar has been used to treat infections and cleaning purposes. It has also been used to treat ear infections and wart.
- It is a great natural source for preserving food. It inhibits the growth of bacteria in the food and prevents it from spoiling
- Apple vinegar has known to be a good way to fight with acne problems. This can be applied on the face for a clean and clear skin
- It is a great source to control sugar levels and maintain proper insulin functions in the body, thereby proving to be a medicinal source for type 2 diabetic patients.
- Due to its ability to help reduce blood sugar levels, it can be used as an effective supplement for weight loss.
- This can also be used to be control blood pressure levels in the body. Reduction of triglycerides and cholesterol have also been noticed with the consumption of this natural apple vinegar
- Also, some studies have shown that this type vinegar can help in the killing of cancerous cells and shrink tumors to death.