Phool makhana is the identify given to popped lotus seeds utilized in Indian cooking. The puffed lotus seed has the bitter centre core and the outer membrane are eliminated, and is puffed, simply as popcorn is puffed. It is a very wellknown food during the fasting. ‘Makhane ki kheer’ is essentially the most fashionable kheer for the duration of fasting .
- The seeds of makhana are totally used in Ayurvedic preparations.
- It helps in growing the great and range of semen, also prevents the premature ejaculation, increases the libido and likewise helps in feminine infertility.
- Herbs of phool makhana are viewed worth in vajikarnana therapy.
- Seeds contains aphrodisiac homes,.
- Makhana helps in Cardiac protection and builds the action in dysentery and generic urination.
- Makhana is an anti-oxidant meals object.
- It can be without difficulty digested by the entire age groups.
- Phool makhana has astringent property, for this reason it offers comfort from diarrhea and helps to strengthen the urge for food.
- Merely 25 to 30 grams phool makhana is considered as a healthy meals/food plan for the entire family.
- Makhana helps in regulating the blood strain, it also relieves from numbness and aching near waist and knees.
- This food item is highly suitable for arthritis, impotence and untimely getting older .
- Phool makhana is sweet to impartial in nature. Thus, helps to detoxify the spleen, give a boost to the kidneys and nourish the blood.
- Additionally it is used for treating the insomnia, palpitations and irritability.
- Phool makhana is tremendously endorsed for the women in the course of pregnancy and put up natal weaknesses.
- Anti – aging : Fox nuts are wealthy in antioxidants which works as age lock procedure and makes us younger for for much longer .Fox nuts are potent for individuals with excessive threat of premature ageing, premature white hairs ,wrinkles and different indicators of aging.