Top 10 protein rich food which everyone should add in their diet
What should be added in the food for protein and what should be eliminated, has always been a topic of confusion. As there are so many food items which are rich in protein, but a person cannot add all of them, so here we are providing you the knowledge about what is going to work best for you and how you can easily meet the needs of protein in your daily food intake.
- Sprouts: They are easy to make and easy to consume, one can easily spread a pinch of salt and some black pepper along with onion and tomatoes to make the sprouts tasty and eatable. They are not only rich in protein but also rich in fiber and various minerals.
- Milk: It consists one of the best amino acid profile and is easily available in every house. It is considered a complete food because of its high nutritional values and one can easily manage it twice a day.
- Lentils: Easy to cook easy to serve. Being cheap and healthy lentils are available almost in every house. Just boil them and have them. 100 grams of cooked lentils contain approximately 25 grams of rich protein and fiber, which keeps your digestion good and gut healthy.
- Cottage cheese: process the cheese at home with using lemon juice and have the benefit of rich protein.
- Whey: The water that gets released from the cheese making method is actually a very healthy protein rich liquid, which can be used in various foods to make the food healthy and tasty.
- Eggs: each egg contains 6 grams of protein and 3 grams of healthy fats. It is easy to manage 4-5 eggs a day.
- Boiled chicken: when the need of carbohydrates free protein is really high, boiled chicken is the best solution.
- Soya: have tofu or have soya milk, benefits are higher on both the sides; they are thickly filled with protein.
- Green peas: Rich and healthy, especially when they are fresh. They are easily available and are used in various cuisines.
- Peanut butter: it has been brought in the last in this list but it has many greater benefits than just providing body with protein. The healthy fats present in the butter helps people balance their cholesterol too.