Corns are little circles of hard, thickened skin that create when the skin is presented to intemperate weight or grinding. Corns regularly create on the feet, particularly on the tops and sides of the toes, soles of your feet and even between the toes. They can likewise create on other body parts. The most widely recognized reason for corns on the feet is strolling or running in sick fitting shoes. Notwithstanding remaining for drawn out stretches of time wearing tight shoes or high heels can bring about corns.
Foot corn treatment
Rubbing the corn and the close-by zone with a pumice stone is a successful cure. A pumice stone will uproot dead, solidified skin, thusly lessening torment and accelerating the recuperation time.
- Before going to bed, absorb your feet easily boiling hot water for 10 minutes to mollify the hard skin.
- Gently rub a pumice stone forward and backward over the influenced range for three to five minutes and afterward pat dry your feet.
- Dip a cotton ball in castor oil and place it on the corn. Secure it with tape and abandon it on overnight.
- The next morning, uproot the gauze and apply castor oil a few times each day.
- Repeat the treatment for a few days until the corn is completely evacuated.
White vinegar is another magnificent attempted and tried solution for corns on the feet. The high sharpness level of white vinegar mollifies the hard skin. Furthermore, its antifungal and antibacterial properties diminish the danger of disease.
- Before going to bed, blend one section white vinegar with three sections water.
- Dab this weakened vinegar onto the corn.
- Cover the range with a glue swathe and abandon it on overnight.
- The next morning, peel the thickened skin with a pumice stone or emery board.
- Apply some olive oil or coconut oil to keep the range saturated.
- Use this cure once day by day until the corn turns out.
Heating pop is a characteristic shedding operators that will dispose of the dead skin covering the corn, which thus helps the recuperating process. It additionally has antifungal and antibacterial properties that will keep your skin free from diseases.
- Add a few tablespoons of heating pop to a bowl of warm water. Absorb your feet this answer for 10 to 15 minutes. Rub the influenced territory with a pumice stone to evacuate the dead skin.
- Another alternative is to combine one teaspoon of heating pop, a little lemon squeeze and water to make a glue. Apply it precisely, just on the influenced territory. Spread it with a swathe and abandon it on overnight. The following morning, flush off the glue with tepid water and afterward shed delicately with a pumice stone.
You can utilize both of these cures once day by day until the corn gets and pieces dry.